Anyway some initial things that I would like to work out:
- What's a good timeline to shoot for. Should there be a break between nominations and voting to give people time to read all the stuff that's nominated, if yes how much time?
- Should there be any new categories?
- Should nominations for a category be limited to only a handful of entries? If yes how do we decide which of all the nominations should be the final ones?
- Could someone please help come up with a better description to stick in the about page?
- Should current vote totals be displayed during the voting period?
- Should the website display some sort of countdown to voting closing?
- Is it appropriate to ask optional demographic questions? If yes, what type of demographics? Specifically I would want someone to define the categories for me, I would not want to come up with them on my own.