The hosting company providing services for UUpdates migrated the system to a new server. Ever since then I was looking for a new hosting company. I did find one, but things did not work out well. So, I am making my way through any issues that I find with the site currently to fix it post migration.
It looks like finding a new host might be difficult. The site has enough activity that the basic hosting plans will suspend the account for too much activity. The dedicated hosting plans are bit expensive (and that is what the sales reps push me towards).
So, I am going to be rewriting sections of the code to optimize the data collection. As blogs become less active it will scale down the frequency with which updates are checked on that blog. I am hoping to be able to make these changes without interruption, but you may notice some odd behavior over the next few weeks.
If you notice any issues with the site, or odd behavior, please let me know.