Saturday, November 14, 2015

Avoid Network Solutions

I have been working on transferring my wife's domain name away from Network Solutions. The level of service they provide is simply pathetic. I decided to do a Google search and I am not surprised to find that others have had terrible service with Network Solutions. If you happen to be looking for a domain registrar avoid them, avoid them for any and all services. The way they drop services on people transferring out is simply poor practice. Keep in mind if you do go with their services then you might be facing expected down time in the future.
Being in web development for over 15 years I have transferred many a domain name as business needs change. I have used multiple registrars. Network Solutions is the worst I have experienced by far.
I like DirectNic, never had an issue, cheap, good service. But would love to hear other recommendations.

No comments: