Sunday, April 28, 2013

Teaser #2 for new site.

OK, final teaser before going live with the new site.  I will continue blogging about new features and soliciting feedback, but I will do more of that when the site is live and folks can check it out.  But for the teaser shot there are 2 things to show here.  First the much improved tag cloud, and second the much improved look on a mobile device.


The new site is ready to roll, but before I turn it loose I need to ensure that I don't break anything for folks using the utilities or distributing updates via javascript/rss.  This should not take too long, and I really don't want to break anything in migration.

In terms of Unitarian universalist blogs I really like this cloud: Religion, Theology, Social Justice, Love Spirituality... good stuff.

No comments: