Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Milestones

I visited a congregation in Ames, Iowa. One of the things that really impressed me was that they had a section of the service entitled "Milestones". It was remarkably similar to "Joys & Concerns" but the name and relatively few number of candles seemed to keep people from rambling on about the little things that made them happy or concerned. Or as ChaliceChick would say "Births, deaths and marriages:It's just that simple."

I think it's been about a year since putting together the UU RSS aggregator (originally "What's new with UU?" now UUpdates). I remember back then it having around 30 sites it was tracking. Now it's at 172. Maybe someday I will chart the growth, but I have to say it seems a pretty amazing growth. Thanks to everyone who has given feedback regarding the site, I did it to learn and the feedback is always helpful.

I haven't done much recently on the site, because I have been working on another project. More about that later...

No comments: